[Erp5-users] What companies provide Erp5 Technical Support since Nexedi doesn't?

SoftwareRadioGuy softwaredefinesradio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 03:31:08 CET 2011

Arnould,

I'm afraid you guys keep ignoring the point here even if I am a total idiot,
why
cant we get straight answers even when dealing directly with Nexedi?

You are perceived as less than sincere and your replies just justify it more
and more.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Arnaud Fontaine <arnaud.fontaine at nexedi.com