[Erp5-users] What companies provide Erp5 Technical Support since Nexedi doesn't?

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud.fontaine at nexedi.com
Fri Jan 14 03:25:56 CET 2011

Hi,

> I think the greater issue is what you stated:
>
> "So, yes, Arnaud did loose faith and stopped answering. It's human
> afterall, and he was only volunteering for this task."
>
> Whats the point in having a " Erp5-Users Mailing List" if your not
> HONESTLY going to answer questions?

And what's the point if you aren't *honestly* even reading email
carefully (as you searched in the BUILDOUT-DIRECTORY and not
BUILDOUT-INSTANCE-DIRECTORY) and not even trying to run `find' to locate
a configuration file?

Please stop flaming (yes, using two different email addresses and not
putting your real name is what I call flaming)... Many thanks.

Cheers,
Arnaud