[Erp5-users] ERP5 HandBook plans and progress

Tomasz Brzezina tomasz at brzezina.pl
Tue Mar 11 15:14:06 CET 2008

Łukasz Nowak pisze:
> PS. My English is not good enough sometimes - I'm trying to be as clear
> as possible, but there might be some misunderstands.
I understood ;D I'm very beginner developer - and for me Wiki is
completly useless until i got some hints. E.g Bartek says that listbox
are well documented in Wiki - I understand NOTHING - the basic are too
basic - I know it without reading wiki, just looking into ZMI and/or
code, the complex things are too complex - i suppose that after some
explanation everything would be clear but now - its useless.

--
T.