[Erp5-users] ERP5 HandBook plans and progress

bartek bartek at erp5.pl
Tue Mar 11 15:05:05 CET 2008

Jean-Paul Smets wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We share same goals: "minimize repetition and give place to contribute".
>
> As we discussed a year ago, I think HB must be moved to ERP5 wiki and
> written in such way that the introductory part is kept as small as
> possible with details handled through the How To part of the wiki and
> links. I feel it is the only way to keep the maintenance effort low
> enough and make sure all content is up to date. I hope to see some
> progress in that direction soon.

The problem I see is that, according to the note on the wiki, the HB can
not be moved right now - the note says so very explicitly. So any
progress can be made only after an appropriately skilled and authorized
person reviews it and fixes all the errors. Is my understanding correct?

Bartek

--
"feelings affect productivity. (...) unhappy people write worse
software, and less of it."