[Erp5-users] Just a splash window...

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Thu Jan 20 11:27:01 CET 2005

On Thursday 20 January 2005 10:16, Bartłomiej Górny wrote:
> The problem is not in that ERP5 is a framework and not a complete
> out-of-the box app; the problem is in that the it refuses to work,
> barebone or not, no matter if you install it from rpm-s, checkout the
> CVS version or whatever. Apparently the various pieces of which the
> whole ERP5 is made of are being developed separately and current
> versions are not compatible with each other, correct me if I'm wrong.
> What we need (or, more precisely, what I think I need) is just a set
> of packages that fit each other, so that I can start up a barebone
> site and work from there.

It works gracefully if you use Mandrakelinux 10.1. The problem is only
that there is no usable business template for this version, but this
does not matter if you just need a barebone site. What is your problem?

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi Research Director
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies