[Erp5-users] Project management style (was: What companies provide Erp5 Technical Support since Nexedi doesn't?)

MLO yeshappytrader at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:09:43 CET 2011

Bartek,

Your comments regarding the "Nexedi controlled Erp5" is the reason why I
cant depend upon it.  Nexedi's actions/inactions exemplifies mistrust!

Now, this does not preclude any other individual/entity forking Erp5 :)

Let see what the future holds, or if Nexedi will ever change.

Hope springs eternal on BOTH FRONTS!

Sincerely,