[Erp5-users] Project management style (was: What companies provide Erp5 Technical Support since Nexedi doesn't?)

Rafael Monnerat rafael at nexedi.com
Mon Jan 17 18:35:07 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm sorry if my commit comment demostrate that Nexedi was againt
erp5_admin (or anything related), in reality erp5_admin seems quite
helpful for development, but I used to Konqueror on that time and
erp5_admin was only for firefox/mozilla. So I tried to quickly write,
erp5_development_bar only for myself.

Someone, look at my instance and asked to me commit because he would
like to use also (I think was other Konqueror user), them I used this
message with hope someone can continue my work and make it as complete
as erp5admin.

It could be quite cool, if erp5admin becomes a business templates and
works into any browser. Nowdays, I'm a arora/chromium user, so I still
not able to use your extension.

Regards,
Rafael Monnerat