[Erp5-users] What companies provide Erp5 Technical Support since Nexedi doesn't?

SoftwareRadioGuy softwaredefinesradio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 02:10:47 CET 2011

Rafael,

>*Only shows a TOTAL of 23 posts since October of last year.*
>http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/erp5/forums/forum-view?forum_id=23751974<http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/erp5/forums/forum-view?forum_id=23751974>
>The community launched officialy was 11/12/10 (December 12th 2010, one
month ago) and not in >October (why do you think it is october?). And this
is not 23 posts, but 23 treads of discussion, >the columns "Respostas" is
the number of replies each discussion has.

My mistake, I was looking at the dates wrong.

My apologies, but where are the 1600+ members of the Brazilian Erp5
Community
that JP Smets replied to Bartek about?

In what forum are these 1600+ Brazilian members?  I'm interested as mabye I
can
get some answers to common questions that dont get answered here.

 >*The Brazil Erp5-Developers list shows ZERO POSTS?!?!?!?*:
>

> >http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/erp5/forums/forum-view?forum_id=23751414<http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/erp5/forums/forum-view?forum_id=23751414>
>
>Well, this forum is new anyway, people seems prefer the other user one. I
don't know why in fact. >Probably they are more interested into use it.

LOL!  So you are telling everyone here on this mailing list, that out of the
1600+ Brazilian Members your boss, JP Smets, told Bartek you guys have, NONE
OF THEM POSTS?

Just not believable at all, and your company is still ignoring the fact that
Nexedi is
KNOWN for leaving people hanging when it comes to Erp5.

We honestly need a entity who will HONESTLY, with INTEGRITY, provide support
for Erp5 while Nexedi created Erp5, your UNFORTUNATELY, not good at
supporting
its users from what you can find online.

Why is that?  Does it REALLY have to be this way?

Awaiting your reply