[Erp5-users] What companies provide Erp5 Technical Support since Nexedi doesn't?

Rafael Monnerat rafael at nexedi.com
Fri Jan 14 02:00:08 CET 2011

  On 13-01-2011 18:34, SoftwareRadioGuy wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> It is common knowledge around the ERP software industry that Nexedi
> does not support its users without commanding a boatload of $ while
> still not guaranteeing their work after you've made payment to them.
>
> This is what makes me hesitant at this point as I cant get Nexedi to
> give me straight answers.   The link below was true then, and
> unfortunately, true now:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.zope.erp5.general/738
>
> Bartek is correct 100% regarding Brazil.
>
> I read that there is a 1600+ Brazilian Erp5 community members,
> (actually 3000+),
> yet, looking at the Brazil Erp5-users forum:
>
> *Only shows a TOTAL of 23 posts since October of last year.*
> http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/erp5/forums/forum-view?forum_id=23751974
The community launched officialy was 11/12/10 (December 12th 2010, one
month ago) and not in October (why do you think it is october?). And
this is not 23 posts, but 23 treads of discussion, the columns
"Respostas" is the number of replies each discussion has.

> *The Brazil Erp5-Developers list shows ZERO POSTS?!?!?!?*:
> http://www.softwarepublico.gov.br/dotlrn/clubs/erp5/forums/forum-view?forum_id=23751414

Well, this forum is new anyway, people seems prefer the other user one.
I don't know why in fact. Probably they are more interested into use it.