[Erp5-users] What companies provide Erp5 Technical Support since Nexedi doesn't?

SoftwareRadioGuy softwaredefinesradio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 02:00:13 CET 2011

Nicolas Dumazet,

Your lacking Intellectual Integrity when you reply while at the same time
ignore
what really occurs through " Nexedi's Community Support ".  But this is par
for
the course as you are a Employee of Nexedi correct?

My replies below:

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Nicolas Dumazet <nicolas.dumazet at nexedi.com
> wrote:

> On 01/14/2011 05:34 AM, SoftwareRadioGuy wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >

> > It is common knowledge around the ERP software industry that Nexedi does
> > not support its users without commanding a boatload of $ while still not
> > guaranteeing their work after you've made payment to them.
>
> (I do not speak on behalf of my employer)
>
> This statement made my day. It's fairly amazing to see such a false
> claim. Last time I checked, Arnaud spent time to help you on your issues at
>
>   http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.zope.erp5.general/1332
>
> and did this for free...

Yes, he replied initially to me.  I then replied as follows, and NEVER HEARD
FROM
ANYONE FROM NEXEDI AGAIN:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.zope.erp5.general/1334/match=

*Why would you leave that out?  No guessing needed.*

I contacted your company directly, and cant get a solid answer as to what
you charge to
train people, or provide assistance.  You/Your company is deliberately vauge
as to pricing
and your firm commitment to NOT guarantee the work you perform is scary.

So I repost again, as all you've done, and continue to do, is prove my
point:

It is common knowledge around the ERP software industry that Nexedi does not
support its users without commanding a boatload of $ while still not
guaranteeing their work after you've made payment to them.

This is what makes me hesitant at this point as I cant get Nexedi to give me
straight answers.   The link below was true then, and unfortunately, true
now: