[Erp5-dev] Status of ZSQLCatalog

Racinet Georges georges at racinet.fr
Wed Jan 20 15:03:53 CET 2010

On Jan 20, 2010, at 1:10 PM, Santi Camps wrote:
> I'm the main developer of KMKey (based on CPS 3).   We have had
> similar ideas, I think.   We already have a version of ZSQLCatalog
> adapted to work with Zope 2.9.4, and using postgresql instead of
> mysql.    It needs some more fixes, but is still working in testing
> environments
>
> You can obtain it using subversion at https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/kmkey/vendors/ZSQLCatalog/branches/kmkey

Hi Santi,

thanks for the pointer. I'll take a look ASAP.

> We also have a branch of CPSSchemas that writes to / reads from
> postgresql tables data of portal_schemas

(...)

> If you find something interesting, it will be a pleasure to see some
> of this features back to CPS

Interesting, and thanks for the proposal !
I'll take a look at this as well, but probably later. Public follow-up
on cps-devel at lists.nuxeo.com, of course :-)

Cheers,
--
Georges Racinet, http://www.racinet.fr
Zope/CPS/Plone expertise, assistance & development