[Erp5-dev] multi-relation editor

Boris Kocherov bkocherov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:59:25 CEST 2008

Hello,

Does the "tool for editing many-to-many relations" mean "widget for
editing 'many-to-many relation' fields"?

Does this widget support search on different fields?
Does this widget support multipage mode?

IMHO "many-to-many relation field" and "one-to-many relation field" use
the same widget.

Regards,
  Boris Kocherov