[Erp5-dev] Supported simulation_state values

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Mon Mar 3 12:37:24 CET 2008

Hello,

Where can I find supported simulation_state values and its implications
description?

As far as I find out for order-like documents simulation-states are:
draft, auto_planned, planned, ordered, confirmed, cancelled.

For delivery-like documents simulation-states are:
draft, planned, confirmed, ready, started, stopped, delivered

Are there any public available documents covering implications of those
simulation states?

FYI: I need to have additional state on my Purchase Invoices - more
than draft, but not planned yet - as simulation state will be used to
choose Purchase Invoices to be updated using delivery tool. If it is
not possible to insert such simulation state between, I'll use custom
workflow to differ planned invoices.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.