[Erp5-dev] Problem with OOo Import

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Mon Mar 3 13:30:37 CET 2008

Hi,

I do not see any easy way. You must remember that we are in a clustered
environment. So, storing anything as a temp file may not be enough,
since the load balancer could bring you to another node (and we do not
like so much using NFS for various reasons).

So, the solution could consist in storing in ZODB or in a cache. Maybe
this could be worth. I could go for a kind of ZODB based cache. Maybe
you could write a ZODB based plugin for the CacheTool. This plugin
should be written in such way that it is possible to store cached
objects on a separate mount point (for example, on portal_caches or on
any user defined point).

Combining this with MD5 could do the trick.