[Erp5-dev] Mandriva 2006.0 Install

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Tue Jan 31 07:36:29 CET 2006

Hello,

On trying to add the urpmi media on one of my machines I am getting this
error. Could anyone please explain this?

# urpmi.addmedia erp5 http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/2006.0/RPMS/
with hdlist.cz
added medium erp5
wrote config file [/etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.updates.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.main.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.plf-free.cz]
examining synthesis file
[/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.plf-nonfree.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.contrib.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.jpackage.cz]
retrieving source hdlist (or synthesis) of "erp5"...
    http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/2006.0/RPMS/hdlist.cz
...retrieving failed: curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
retrieval of source hdlist (or synthesis) failed
no hdlist file found for medium "erp5"
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.erp5.cz]
problem reading synthesis file of medium "erp5"
found 0 headers in cache
removing 0 obsolete headers in cache
wrote config file [/etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg]
unable to update medium "erp5"

-SB