[Erp5-dev] ERP5 - 2006.0 - upgrade problems

Shrenik Bhura shrenik.bhura at intelliant.net
Tue Jan 31 07:20:38 CET 2006

Hello Yoshinori,

I'm afraid that it would be tough to do that now as I went ahead and
resolved the issue by downloading the requisite packages and resolving
the conflicts manually by uninstalling and intstalling the new packages.

I realise that I should have at least saved and mailed an error report
but now it does not seem possible.

Time permitting, I shall try to reproduce the same on some other
machines of mine but that too after I am sure that the hdlist.cz in now
consistent with the latest list of packages in the repository.

If anyone has a system with the earlier version of erp5 then 'urpmi
zope-ERP5' or a manual download of latest packages from the
repository(url below) and a rpm install may throw the same errors.

Thanks,
SB