[Erp5-dev] ListBox domain tree display the ID ?

Brice LEROY bleroy at scilice.fr
Tue Jan 31 14:22:28 CET 2006

Hello,
I wish to use the domain tree view to sort my list of horse saddle. I use the
colour of them to sort the list. But the left tree view just show me the ID
of my category colour, not the title of my category.

here is how I configure the domain root of my listBox : colour | Colour

I attach a screenshot of my problem.

I use the same configuration for my report tree, so here, I see the category's
title on this one. Something strange , isn't it ?

Thanks,
Best regards,
Brice