[Erp5-users] erp5.com down

Lucas Carvalho lucas at nexedi.com
Thu Jul 28 21:44:10 CEST 2011

Dear Matthias,
  There is a known bug when you use portal_templates to run Unit Tests and
after the instance goes to sleep mode.

  I had to restart your instance, if you have any kind of problem again, please
contact TioLive support at support at tiolive.com.

  This bug was already fixed in recent versions of ERP5.

Regards,
   Lucas Carvalho