[Erp5-users] Installation on ubuntu

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Tue Jan 4 10:13:06 CET 2011

Hi,

ERP5 will run on your laptop. It requires a short connection at boot time and first login.

Then it does not need connection anymore. ERP5 runs standalone on your local PC..

FYI, we are working on a version of this system which requires no connection at all
and manages multiple instances. It will be included in next RPM/DEBs.

    thanks @jps, does this solution require that i remain connected to the
    tiolive website after installation?