[Erp5-users] ERP5 on Ubuntu

Jacek Medrzycki jacek at erp5.pl
Thu Jan 3 10:25:08 CET 2008

Claudius Hamlet pisze:
> The organizations and persons are created as Zope objects alright and I can access them through the Zope management interface.
>
> However, these objects neither show up in the list of the organization resp. person module nor in any other search.
Check if You don't have any pending activities
(http://www.erp5.org/HowToUseTheCmfActivityTool). After adding an object
(eg. Person) there should be some activities on list which evenually
vanish after few seconds. If there are pending activities, you must
discover the reason for wich the activities are not beeing executed.
Some issues are described on wiki, there was also several discussions on
erp5-devel mailing list (see list archives). First of all, make sure if
you have timer service enabled in zope.conf:

%import timerserver
<timer-server>
        interval 5
</timer-server>