[Erp5-users] Qs before I sign up for ERP5 Express

Vesta @ Ellaroo vesta at ellaroo.com
Sun Oct 14 02:59:10 CEST 2007

Before I sign up for the Express package, I have a couple of questions I
couldn't find answers to in the documentation I read online. First, does the
package have EDI functionality (Electronic Data Interchange)? I don't know
if this is used anywhere but in the US, but it's required here by the larger
retailers, with whom we deal. Second, are there any third party companies,
for instance in the US, who we can contract with to make custom developments
for us? We are a small manufacturer in an apparel-type category, and don't
have anyone on staff who can develop. I didn't see a list of third party
companies.

Thank you,
Vesta Garcia