[Erp5-users] erp5_forge BT is not installable...

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Apr 10 14:27:53 CEST 2007

Hello,

Jérôme Perrin napisał(a):
> erp5_view_style is provided by erp5_xhtml_style.
> If you have erp5_xhtml_style installed (according to installation_state of the
> business template document), the dependancy is satisfied. I just created a
> new site with latest products and erp5_forge installed directly.

Huh. On freshly created ERP5 site I do have erp5_xhtml_style in state
installed. Installation using
TemplateTool_viewInstallRepositoryBusinessTemplateListDialog fails with
message:

'erp5_forge' requires you to select one of the following business
templates: ['erp5_html_style']

Manual (download from repo, install by workflow) works fine.

Revision: 14031

Bye,

``Use the Source, Luke...''