[Erp5-users] upgrade from 1.0rc3 to 1.0rc8 formatted HD?

david atlan (PHENO) atlan_d at web.de
Fri Feb 17 13:51:10 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a PC on which I had formatted the HD with the 1.0RC3 liveCD. I
would like now to upgrade my test system to the 1.0RC8 version and thought
I could just again format the HD, but this is not possible. When I chose
the option to format the disk, I get: "your hard disk has been reformatted
already".
To upgrade from RC3 to RC8 what do I actually need to do? Just change the
cdrom?
Is there an option to install everything on the HD and boot without a
cdrom?

Cheers,

David