[Erp5-users] Whats the status of ERP5 and Z3ERP

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Sun Jan 1 23:49:10 CET 2006

You are right Sebastian. The recommended way is the LiveCD.

Otherwise, it is required to install all the dependencies of ERP5 and
recompile Zope with a patch. Everything is provided in our source RPMs
(dependencies and patch).

http://www.nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/10.2/SRPMS/
http://www.nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/10.2-devel/SRPMS/

Getting the same result as with the livecd would take a few hours. It is not
really difficult but requires some experience.

JPS.