[Erp5-users] Whats the status of ERP5 and Z3ERP

Sebastian Ware sebastian at grandvinum.se
Sun Jan 1 13:45:35 CET 2006

Hi Matt!

The general redomendation that I have read on this mailing list is
not to install the individual components from scratch. Many of the
products have been tweaked for ERP5. Nexedi have released a "Live CD"
which contains Mandriva Linux and a fully working installation of
ERP5. This worked fine for us after setting the appropriate options
to get Mandriva to boot on a Dell we used. This is also the
recommended setup for a live installation -- runnning the software
from a "Live CD".

The "Live CD" can be downloaded using a bit-torrent client:
http://www.erp5.org/sections/download/erp5_livecd/view

I will not be able to answer any technical questions, but the mailing
list is pretty responsive.

Regards Sebastian Ware