[Erp5-users] Slow BitTorrent Download of ERP5 LiveCD

Gauss Kerk gauss.kerk at baroquesolutions.com
Fri Jun 17 09:23:56 CEST 2005

 I got about ~50KB/s average download speed for the RPM Packages for
Mandrake, which is quite fast, not sure are these files located as the same
server as the ERP LiveCD torrent file in France, which I got not more than
2kb/s extremely slow. There are only 3 connected Peers and 3 connected
seeds, is this the cause of the slowness? Anyway, can somebody kindly invoke
a bittorrent client in Asia Pacific region, or specifically South East Asia
(Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia).

Wonder if there is any alternative download besides the bittorrent. A normal
ftp mirror site?

Best regards and thanks
-gauss