[Erp5-users] Suggestion: strip down the ERP5.org site

Sebastian Ware sebastian at grandvinum.se
Thu Jan 20 09:23:02 CET 2005

I would like to suggest stripping down the ERP5.org site to only
contain the sections relevant to early adopters:

- Advocacy     (features, ROI, USP, Powerpoints etc.)
- Getting started     (requirements, installation instructions,
troubleshooting)
- API docs     (this would be nice, considering the framework
approach:-))
- Lead programmer/architect blog     (better than news, gives a feeling
of progress)
- Forum

I believe that the ambitious amount of sections on the current site
both make it difficult to update and maintain (progress is slow, just
check the news on the first page). And, it is also very difficult to
get a grip on what information is available on the website, and even
more so, figuring out when it is updated.

Regards Sebastian Ware
Grand Vinum

http://www.grandvinum.se

--------
  Grand Vinum - marketing and sales of wine to restaurants
  and hotels in the swedish market. More than 400 wines in
  our portfolio. More than 200 fine wines.