[Erp5-users] Re: [Erp5-dev] Nuxeo and Nexedi to organize a CPS/ERP5 sprint in Paris by the end of August 2004

Rogério Atem de Carvalho ratem at cefetcampos.br
Mon Jul 5 13:18:19 CEST 2004

Really greats news.

Since we are here, down south in Brazil, I ask you guys to document your
discussions and post it on ERP5 and CPS sites. We are going to use CPS as
the default tool for CSCW within a Unified Process based development process
we are developing on top of ERP5 framework (it is a Master´s thesis of a
student of mine).

Bye for now,

--
Prof. Rogério Atem de Carvalho, D.Sc.