[Erp5-users] About ERP5 documentation

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Mon Jul 5 14:21:43 CEST 2004

Le dimanche 4 Juillet 2004 18:00, terry a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> It seems ERP5 lacks of documentation for installation and user guide.
> Can anyone tell how to get it ? (or actually not exist !!!)

There is already some documentation written. I will publish it today.

> If no documentation, it's really a poor 'open-source' software.

I don't think this is not a so great way of thinking... We know that a lot
of documentation is missing, but this hard to do everything by the same
time, our priority is to make ERP5 as best as possible for our clients.

  Sebastien.

--
Sebastien ROBIN

About www.nexedi.com

Nexedi is a consulting and development services company helping small and
medium organisations to choose open source / free software and fulfill
their IT application needs. Nexedi is the founder of the ERP5 project, a
Free / Open Source ERP software based on innovative technologies
(www.erp5.org).

About www.storever.com

Storever provides a reliable source for OpenBrick, WiFi infrastructure,
notebooks and servers preconfigured with the GNU/Linux operating system