[Erp5-dev] person and vat code

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Tue Feb 10 10:13:42 CET 2009

Hi,

I actually started working on page with a summary of this discussion.

In short:
    - for immediate use, only way is to add "fiscal_code"
    - to solve all issues, it is necessary to extend code system with
predicates. This can take up to 10 man days and requires a lot of
verification of the impact on all other modules