[Erp5-dev] person and vat code

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Tue Feb 10 10:08:24 CET 2009

Hello, hello - anybody there? I thought we started working on something...

This list is an attempt to put together a generic list and apply it to
Polish condition - to test if it is ok requires a similar application
for other countries. And a constructive criticism from some of the
core developers...

B.