[Erp5-dev] Questions of collaboration's (coppied from users' MailList)

Vera Kurpas vkurpas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 19:55:23 CEST 2008

Questions of collaboration's:
1. Where can we see the erp5-team plan? We will use the erp5 and we
began to contribute to it, but we don't sure we don't make the same work
as somebody else.
2. Why we can't see the bug report? May be other people have decision
how to solve the problem and we have resources to do it?
3. Why if we try to contribute nobody answer us ("ERP5 repository for
Ubuntu"; "Using another character set and collation")?

Truly yours,
Vera Kurpas