[Erp5-dev] ERP5 for Ubuntu Hardy (8.04) created

Boris Kocherov bkocherov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:29:52 CEST 2008

Bonjour

Comparing ERP5 with other open source business solutions i become
convinced that ERP5 project is the best open source ERP system, however
it's not so famous as Openbravo. The context advertisement on Google is
important for ERP5 expansion, the possibility of easy ERP5 installation
for Ubuntu users is significant for beginners and I hope new
developers.

I've created ERP5 repository for Ubuntu Hardy (8.04) at
http://erp5.raskon.ru/. The repository contains zope-erp5-sandbox
package which can be used by Ubuntu users for easy ERP5 installation.
Source for packages are located on http://hg.raskon.ru .

This work is my fist significant contribution to ERP5 project and i'm
waiting impatiently for your opinion.

Regards,
    Boris Kocherov.