[Erp5-dev] Duplicated Base_doAction

Pelletier Vincent vincent at nexedi.com
Wed Dec 26 16:44:18 CET 2007

Le Mercredi 26 Décembre 2007 16:31, Rafael Monnerat a écrit :
> I found two Base_doAction scripts at erp5_core and erp5_xhtml_style. By
> hierarchy at portal_skins the version at erp5_xhtml_style is used. It
> means that at erp5_core should be removed.

IIRC, this is a remain from the erp5_html_style to erp5_xhtml_style
transition. Some erp5_core scripts were modified in an incompatible way, and
so were put in erp5_xhtml_style to avoid breaking existing sites using
erp5_html_style.

Problem is that removing it cannot be protected by dependancies, because
erp5_core must not depend on erp5_xhtml_style.

What can theoreticaly be done is moving this file from erp5_core to
erp5_html_style.
And maybe moving the one from erp5_xhtml_style to erp5_core - but I believe
this script is quite tightly related to HTML interface, so it might not be a
good idea to put it in erp5_core.

--
Vincent Pelletier