[Erp5-dev] Moved Data.fs/parts of it - problems with site

Jérome Perrin jerome at nexedi.com
Wed Nov 28 10:01:30 CET 2007

Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> When I moved Data.fs or imported/exported by zexp parts of another site
> to my development site I've got such problems, while accessing imported
> modules:
>
> ===
> This object is broken because the ERP5Type product that created it is
> no longer installed or is installed incorrectly. Please contact the
> product maintainer for assistance.
>
> Note that the data associated with this product has not been lost, and
> will be accessible again if the product is reinstalled.
> ===

> But this instance, when site is created by hand is working correctly,
> without any problems. There is not trail in logs or zopectl fg about
> any problems.

Hello,

Do you have local documents in $INSTANCE_HOME/Documents that you might
have forgot to copy ? (anyway this might at least log something like
'ZODB could not import class')

> Sometimes few restarts of Zope helps, but problem is re-appearing.

Then, this might be related to TimerService. RPM for mandriva is quite
old, we suspect svn version to be buggy. Can you try with r11930 of
timerserver ? (this requires installing the python package with setup.py
install)

https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/products/TimerService/timerserver/

Jérome