[Erp5-dev] BaseTrade*_FiledLibrary - date-time fields

Pelletier Vincent vincent at nexedi.com
Tue Jun 19 18:14:51 CEST 2007

Le Mardi 19 Juin 2007 17:35, Shresth K a écrit :
> Read everything at this link. Made it work. Can see the diff. But still
> don't know how to extract/send that diff so as  to submit a patch.
>
> On 19/06/07, Łukasz Nowak <lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl> wrote:

> > > How else can users make their date order defined in preferences, be
> > > effective in other modules that they access?
> >
> > You're right. I wasn't using it *and* misread your problem. I've seen it
> > is not working, but I think, that it wouldn't be needed to put such data
> > in every DateTime field. Maybe it is something obsolete or not yet
> > implemented...
>
> As I can see that Base*_FieldLibrary already provides a central location to
> effect the changes througout Purchase, Sale or the like, I am yet not aware
> of any other way of effecting such a configuration. Hence, one is not
> required to "put such data in every DateTime field" . Yet I would like to
> know if there is any better and yet a lower level setting that can make
> things easier.
>
> As for the patch, I managed to successfully work my way through erp5_forge
> and subversion and can see the diff as well but still don't know how can I
> submit such a diff output as a patch. Any help is most welcome.

Hi.

Thanks for your - future - contribution !

When you click on the "Subversion" tab, the business template gets rebuilt and
exported to the working copy. So once the diff tree gets displayed, that
export is over and you can get the text diff by issuing the usual "svn diff"
command in the working copy.

If you did not install the business template from the same working copy, it is
very likely that the diff will be poluted by reversed patches. It would be
much appreciated if you clean the diff before sending it, or at least
restrict it to the files you modified (they should be somewhere below the
SkinTemplateItem folder).

--
Vincent Pelletier