[Erp5-dev] persistent change in default portal_skin for reports

Bartłomiej Górny bartek at redpoint.mn.pl
Tue Jan 17 14:25:37 CET 2006

A minor, but very annoying problem: I used an export csv feature
(exported a list of accounting transactions), and from this moment the
portal_skin field in report dialogs (the hidden one) that should default
to "Print" now defaults to "CSV" - I have to change it manually to be
able to print a report. Where is it stored, how to bring it back to the
original state, and is it on your buglist?

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"