[Erp5-dev] problem with printing sale invoice transaction

Bartłomiej Górny bartek at redpoint.mn.pl
Tue Jan 17 12:16:53 CET 2006

Hi

An attempt to print out a sale invoice transaction
(SaleInvoiceTransaction_viewAsHTML) throws an AttributeError -
getPaymentConditionPaymentTerm not found.

If I may venture a diagnosis, it is because the Invoice class misses a
TradeCondition property sheet (at least, when I added one, it works fine).

"Software is largely a service industry operating under the persistent
but unfounded delusion that it is a manufacturing industry."
Eric S.Raymond, "The Magic Cauldron"