[Erp5-dev] erp5 and cmf 1.5.x

Rafael Monnerat rmonnerat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:45:54 CET 2005

I'm using Zope-2.8 and CMf 1.5.4 from Nexedi and I fix some
incompatibilities. I will install the CPS for test, but The formulator  (
And ERP5FROM) return an error that I don't Know why.

With normal zope-2.8, the formulator works ok, but with Nexedi Zope
2.8there is one problem. When I acess anyone Field setting, they
return that:

Time 2005/11/25 12:52:54.133 GMT+0  User Name (User Id) monnerat
(monnerat)  Request
URL
http://localhost:9080/erp5/portal_skins/erp5_core/BankAccount_view/listbox/manage_main
 Exception
Type KeyError  Exception Value 'editable'

Traceback (innermost last):

   - Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 113, in publish
   - Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
   - Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
   - Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 311, in __call__
   - Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
   - Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
   - Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 703, in renderwob
   - Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 76, in render
   - Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 76, in render
   - Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 703, in renderwob
   - Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 76, in render
   - Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 196, in eval
   __traceback_info__: value
   - Module <string>, line 0, in ?
   - Module Products.ERP5Form.FormulatorPatch, line 55, in Field_render
   - Module Products.ERP5Form.FormulatorPatch, line 85, in
   Field_render_helper
   - Module Products.ERP5Form.Form, line 53, in get_value
   - Module Products.ERP5Form.Form, line 108, in get_value
   - Module Products.Formulator.Field, line 94, in get_orig_value
   - Module Products.Formulator.Form, line 569, in get_field

KeyError: 'editable'

Someone of ERP5 can help me?

--
Rafael M. Monnerat