[Erp5-dev] (no subject)

y.pauthier at free.fr y.pauthier at free.fr
Thu Apr 7 07:33:29 CEST 2005

hi,

I am using the 'kevin tutorial' (version : 02 février 2005) to create a pay
sheet module but i stopped at the § 3.7 (page 29) because i cant get the same
thing as the tutorial describe.

The tutorial describe the list 'Pay Sheet Cell, Pay Sheet line, ...Pay sheet
transaction line' in the screen copy but I get 'Pay sheet Transaction' and 'Pay
sheet Transaction module' instead.

So what can i do to get the good list ?

This chapter should describe "classe, data , menu and layout integration"
(Intégrer les classes, données, menus et présentation : l'outil portal_type)
but i cant find any action about it ? why ? Is there an action to perform to
integrate it or ERP5 can integrate it automaticaly ?

thanks

Yannick Pauthier