[Erp5-dev] __init__.py example in ERP5Type/Help/001-overview.stx does not work

y.pauthier at free.fr y.pauthier at free.fr
Thu Apr 7 07:19:40 CEST 2005

hi,

I looked at the "Products/ERP5Type/Help/001-overview.stx" document from ERP5
product (livecd) in order to create a "product"

My problem is on the __init_.py file which produce an error when i restart ERP5
because the method  "generateInitFiles" has been removed from InitGenerator
v2.8 (since August 2004).

So is there a new version of "Products/ERP5Type/Help/001-overview.stx" which
describe the content of the __init__.py ?

Else, can you send me an exemple of a basic (very simple) product ?

thanks

Yannick Pauthier