[Erp5-dev] Problem on module creation II

matheus_couto at ig.com.br matheus_couto at ig.com.br
Tue Aug 17 00:49:22 CEST 2004

Hi again!

regarding my last email, I was following the step by step on
http://www.erp5.org/sections/documentation/howto/stepBystep/
and had the problem (Zope stalling) I described on my previous email. Sorry,
I told I was following the ERP5 Guide...

Then, after realizing this, I decided to follow the ERP5 Guide. My problem
now is other: the product is there, Zope restarts without problems, ERP5
also starts but I cannot add the new module. I mean, I cannot see Demo as an
option in the list box "Modules".

What is happening?

Bye for now, and sorry one more time for my previous wrong reference to ERP5
Guide.

Matheus