[Erp5-dev] Problem on module creation

matheus_couto at ig.com.br matheus_couto at ig.com.br
Tue Aug 17 00:37:31 CEST 2004

Hi!

I followed the instructions to create a new module on ERP5 Guide (Demo), but
after doing everything, when I try to restart Zope, it simply stalls, I
mean, it cannot start, and I cannot check if the new module works, although
I can see it in Zope Products. I checked permissions and even if I was doing
exactly what the guide says, and everything seens to be ok. Do you guys know
what is happening?

Thanks in advance,

Matheus