[Erp5-dev] Rendering trouble

Rogério Atem de Carvalho ratem at cefetcampos.br
Mon Jul 5 13:24:12 CEST 2004

We posted a simple and small script for ERP5 installation on MK 10.0, based
on Sebastien previous work with small corrections/adaptations. We´ve used it
to install ERP5 on three different machines running MK 10.0 without trouble,
if you want, check it on:

http://www.erp5.org/sections/documentation/howto/simple_script_for_er/view

or

http://www.erp5.org/workspaces/project/erp5_brasil/simple_script_for_er/view