[Erp5-dev] Rendering trouble

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Mon Jul 5 15:05:58 CEST 2004

Le jeudi 1 Juillet 2004 22:57, Arnaud EVIN a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> i've just installed ERP5 on a Mandrake 10.0 using urpmi all was ok
> starting zope (a lot of error but start... ) create a ERP5 Site but on
> the main page i've got the following error:
>
> Site Error

I have tried the installation many times, and as far as I can remember, I
did not had this error. Can you please check in your
'translation_service' tool that the default value is 'gettext' ?

Translation Service at  /erp5/translation_service

Domain       Message catalog
Default        gettext

   Sébastien.

> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> TypeError
>
> Sorry, a site error occurred.
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>
> * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 163, in publish_module_standard
>
> * Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in new_publish
>
> * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 127, in publish
>
> * Module Zope.App.startup, line 203, in zpublisher_exception_hook
>
> * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 100, in publish
>
> * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>
> * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
>
> * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 261, in __call__
>
> * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 292, in _bindAndExec
>
> * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 191, in _exec
>
> * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 124, in pt_render
>
> * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 96, in pt_render
>
> <FSPageTemplate at /riag/index_html>
>
> * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 189, in __call__
>
> * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
>
> * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 663, in do_useMacro
>
> * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
>
> * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 663, in do_useMacro
>
> * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
>
> * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 552, in do_insertTranslation
>
> * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 615, in translate
>
> * Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 263, in translate
>
> * Module Products.TranslationService.PlacefulTranslationService, line
> 65, in translate
>
> * Module Products.TranslationService.PlacefulTranslationService, line
> 170, in translate
>
> TypeError: translate() got an unexpected keyword argument 'default'
> (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error
> message.)
>
> Troubleshooting Suggestions
>
> * The URL may be incorrect.
>
> * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
>
> * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
>
> Is it a skin problem ? Translation service Probleme I use a french
> language browser.
>

> Regards,
>
> Arnaud

Sebastien ROBIN

About www.nexedi.com

Nexedi is a consulting and development services company helping small and
medium organisations to choose open source / free software and fulfill
their IT application needs. Nexedi is the founder of the ERP5 project, a
Free / Open Source ERP software based on innovative technologies
(www.erp5.org).

About www.storever.com

Storever provides a reliable source for OpenBrick, WiFi infrastructure,
notebooks and servers preconfigured with the GNU/Linux operating system