[Erp5-users] What companies provide Erp5 Technical Support since Nexedi doesn't?

MLO yeshappytrader at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 02:59:49 CET 2011

Rafael,

I think you answered everyone's question with this remark:

" What I do not understand is why do you want Nexedi have to provide good
support for free?
I beleave open source support is done by volunteers people which work or not
at Nexedi."

Yes this is PRECISELY the problem!

When people have called you guys, LIKE I HAVE, to ask outright, what do you
charge
for training, there are different prices, and you base it entirely on what a
person would
like to do, AT THE SAME TIME NOT GUARANTEEING THE END RESULT!

So Nexedi doesn't support it when it releases it into the general public for
free,
nor is known to support its customers/ATTEMPTED CUSTOMERS when we
pay/TRY TO PAY you.

Hence, I ask the QUESTION AGAIN:

What companies/entities are out there that provides Erp5 Technical Support?

*So this is TRUE:*

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.zope.erp5.general/738

*I always got the impression that ERP5 was just barely open source. The
source is there and you can use/copy it but good luck getting started
with it. All roads lead to paying Nexedi money to help you learn or
implement it and from what I can tell this is by design. Most of the
questions here are answered by Nexedi: Jerome, Jean-Paul, Yoshinori,
etc. and few others because there is little reason for anyone to get
involved when the barrier to entry is so high. What good is an open
source ERP if you are still going to be beholden to one company to keep
your factory running?*

And the relevance to the numbers of users your company claims as
active developers/users in Brazil give prospective entities a idea as to
the INTEGRITY of your company.

True there are 3000+ Brazilian members I see signed up for Erp5Br-Users,
but why only 23 threads, and ZERO posts to the Erp5Br-Developers Mailing
List?

Because something is not true here.

This is my point !!!

What companies are out there that will SINCERELY provide Erp5
Training/Technical
Support OTHER-THAN Nexedi?