[Erp5-users] What happened to it? --> http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu

bartek bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Mon Nov 22 13:56:29 CET 2010

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:39:18 +0300
Boris Kocherov <bk at raskon.org> wrote:

> Thank you for notice, it's fixed now.
> During next week the url can be not  available sometimes because we
> are switching from Mercurial to GIT

Nice! I'm eager to see the new solution. BTW, I'm curious how do you
handle conflicts in business template code? From my experience,
branching/merging/patching bt5s is a huge headache because zope
generates lots of fluff which differs widely depending on version of
zope, version of erp5 and whatnot, so there are always lots of
conflicts. Do you handle them manually, or use unified environments, or
defluff code in some way, or something else?