[Erp5-users] ASK Health industries and Pont of Sales

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Mon Nov 16 16:36:19 CET 2009

Muhamad Reza wrote:
> Hi ho!
>
> I've been looking business template for health industries and point of
> sales (POS) for small industries.
> As seen on http://www.erp5.com/industry/erp5-industry-health .there is
> capability of ERP5 in health industries.
Yes. EPR5 is used to run a hospital. It supports patient records,
appointments, invoice, payroll, drug inventory.

> However, I cannot find those(health industries and Point of sales)
> functionalities in ERP5's repository.
> Actually, Did ERP5 have the full version for it ? or those are for
> commercial purpose ?
> or perhaps, we should do a modification/configuration from
> "OpenSource" business templates ?
ERP5 Health is a combination of erp5_trade and erp5_pdf_editor +
appropriate configuration (security, categories, etc.).

ERP5 POS is here
    https://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5Form/POSBox.py?view=log
it turns a standatd Web browser into a POS thanks to AJAX.