[Erp5-users] a list of consulting partners

Bartek Gorny bartek at gorny.edu.pl
Mon Nov 16 16:29:06 CET 2009

A week and a half passed, and nothing has changed. Hello! Hello! Is
there anybody who takes care of those pages? If so, then please remove
my name from the list of consulting partners!!!

By the way, the search is broken, and internationalization is a
ridicule - change the language to French, and the site will proudly
announce: "Most advanced open source ERP - Government, Banking,
Aerospace". Quite unexpected, for a French company...

Is this site being shut down, or what?

Bartek