[Erp5-users] ASK Health industries and Pont of Sales

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Mon Nov 16 16:33:10 CET 2009

Bartek Gorny wrote:
> 2009/11/16 Muhamad Reza <muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com>:
>
>> Hi ho!
>>
>> I've been looking business template for health industries and point of sales
>> (POS) for small industries.
>>

> I remember seeing a POS implementation a few years ago, but it was
> rather a proof-of-concept thing, and as far as I can tell it never
> went further. Where did you find an information that there is POS in

There is a POS in ERP5
    https://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5Form/POSBox.py?view=log

It is fully Ajax based and can turn a standard PC with HTML browser with
touch screen into a POS.

It was tested on 56 kbps analog modem.
> ERP5? When I try to search erp5.com for a word "point", all I get is
> a:
>
> Site Error
>
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: IOError
> Error Value: cannot identify image file

Thanks for notifying. This seems to be specific to some words like "point".